Monday 28 December 2015

My Top 5 Everything of 2015


Well, hello there. I know! I am also sad that the holidays are over. This is where I sing “Oh, I wish it would be Christmas everydayyyy!!! Yep! I don’t know about you, but it seemed like the holidays were so dry in Ghana here. No enthusiasm to rush and celebrate. Hmmm, but I did celebrate mine, in our own small way.

So, what’s up? For me, I’m munching on our holiday left overs. Christmas is officially over but the holidays are not. You know, there’s New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day and the New Year weekend and the first Sunday of the year. We are still chilling, you know.

Today, we are looking through the year 2015.  It’s about my top 5 favourite things of 2015.

Movies I enjoyed
This would focus on both old and new movies
La Bamba
It’s a Wonderful Life
Minions Movie
The Great Gastby
Bodyguard (Bollywood)

Songs
Go Higher by Stonebwoy
Flashlight by Jessie J
Janta Manta by the Marvins
Bad Blood by Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar
Mansa by Bisa K’dei

MDAM Blog Posts (My favourite)

Novels
A Promise for Ellie
The Litigators by John Grisham
From Anna by Jean Little
When Comes the Spring by Janette Oke
Love’s Long Journey by Janette Oke


Photos (Instagram)





No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace