Monday 16 November 2015

Tech Blogs I Love To Stalk

Technology is a subject I love to study about. I am very much interested in anything ICT. I know, the programming aspect is sloooowly killing me, but it’s for a small moment, I know! I might even develop a program and sell it to one big IT company. Wow! Can you imagine? Marietta DeGrant, the programmer. Sweet words, right? Hehehe.
My love for technology has made me bookmark blogs that talk about all things technological. These are some of the blogs (or sites), I love to stalk and read. Like how on earth would I know that HP has split?










A friend also recommended Mashables, which I am yet to check it out and bookmark it.

Any other tech websites you like to recommend?


PS. Do you have any IT issues? RyderTech has the wheels to technology. Just contact them and it’s solved. Any Tech questions or gadgets you want to buy? Call them and your questions are answered and your needs are met.

Plusssss, The CEO is a rapper. *wink*wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace