Monday 4 January 2016

Friends Are More Important Than Money: The 2016 Manifesto Of The MDAM Blog


Good morning, guys. Hey! It’s the first Monday of the year, 2016. I guess you are all going back to work or school or somewhere else.
Anyway, how is your New Year? Are you feeling sweet sixteen like me? I mean, it’s 2016, guys! This is the year you should feel sweet sixteen. If your 16 year old life was a mess, this is the time for you to correct mistakes and live your good life, you know.
Some of you have made New Year resolutions and, I would like to say, all the best with that. I have stop making New Year resolutions, but rather I make goals, or should I say, bucket lists.
Last year before it ended, I wrote a manifesto to live a good life, or a better one, so I had ideas from my journals and my little red bag.

Yeah, that little red bag.
So, I present to you, the 2016 Manifesto of the MDAM Blog, with the theme, Friends Are More Important Than Money.


Walk more.
Embrace the beach
Capture the memories
Write BIG

Smile more
Trust in God
Believe in yourself
Save money
Get outdoors more
Dream BIG
Read, read and read
Be fit for life

Make a new friend
Listen more, speak less

Be grateful for everything, even trials

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace