Friday 25 December 2015

Kelewele Date With Marietta (25/12/2015) Joyeux Noel

A Christmas Prayer
Loving looks on the large-eyed cow,
Loving stares the long-eared ass
At Heaven’s glory in the grass
Child, with added human birth
Come to bring the child of earth
Glad repentance, tearful mirth,       
And a seat beside the hearth
At the Father’s knee-
Make us peaceful as thy cow;
Make us patient as thine ass;
Make us patient as thou wilt be
Make us strong as thou wilt be.
Make us always know and see
We are his, as well as thou.
                                                George MacDonald


Christmas morning! Oh snap, it’s afternoon. Yes! The morning was a busy one, that’s why I am writing this #keleweleDate late. This is the last kelewele date of the year and it fell on Christmas day, so this kelewele date is a special one.


I love it when Christmas falls on a Thursday or Friday, because the weekend and harmattan lazy days with loved ones would be long.


So this morning, we opened gifts and had our Christmas breakfast. All these activities had Christmas music playing in the background. Christmas is my most favourite moment with the people I love.
And, it’s my birthday!!! Happy birthday to me. I am grateful for my life. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for the gifts and talents he has given, for the family I have, for the friends (till-the-end ones) I have. I am grateful for the true reason of the season; the Birth of the Messiah. I am grateful for laughter.




My Christmas Message

A Saviour is born. He is the true reason for the season. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for sending His only begotten son to come and die for us. I know Jesus Christ was born to set us free and He was born of a virgin’s womb. I know He is the Messiah and a Saviour is born.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
                                ISAIAH 9:6


Merry Christmas, my friends. and thank you for your wonderful gifts and goodwill messages.
Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noel
Froehliche Weihnachten
Buone Feste Natalizie
Shinen Omedeto, Kurisumas Omedeto
Afi oo Afi
Afehyia pa oo



No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace