Tuesday 18 July 2017

The MD Interview: The Story of KBAJ


KBAJ Entertainment is a complete   media house team and event management team committed to providing top-notch services with simplicity, difference, quality and style. We focus on the development and implementation of event strategies for individuals and organizations. We also specialize in mass publicity, event concept creation and management.
- Kwabena Berko Aning Junior, CEO of KBAJ Entertainment

Hello world. Welcome to another interview with Marietta DeGrant. Today, we interview a to-be entertainment mogul, who is trying so hard to make it big in the entertainment industry. His name is Kwabena Berko Aning Junior, popularly known as KBAJ.

When I was interviewing him, I realized that he has big plans in terms of the world of entertainment. He is someone who really appreciates his fans and those who support him.

Read the short interview I had with him.

Marietta: Tell us about yourself.

KBAJ: My name is Kwabena Berko Aning Junior and I'm 25 years old, last born of my parents and I love to motivate and inspire young entrepreneurs like myself and also event organization is my passion.

Marietta: What inspired you to start the KBAJ Empire?

KBAJ: I was inspired by my granddad to turn ma party lifestyle to something meaningful and if it is event organizing I love doing, I should focus on that and make money out of it. Thus I named the company after ma granddad. His name was Kwabena Berko Aning and I added ma last name to it (Junior). So in a nutshell KBAJ is an acronym of KWABENA BERKO ANING JUNIOR.

Marietta: What is the role of KBAJ Entertainment? What do you guys do?

KBAJ: KBAJ Entertainment is a complete media house team and event management team committed to providing top-notch services with simplicity, difference, quality and style. We focus on the development and implementation of event strategies for individuals and organizations. We also specialize in mass publicity, event concept creation and management.

Marietta: What do you personally do apart from running the KBAJ Empire?

KBAJ: I'm a final year student of Perez University College and I manage a night club in Winneba. (Sat C)

Marietta: What are your hidden talents?

KBAJ: I play football very well.


Marietta: What do you normally do during your free time? Do you have any hobbies?

KBAJ: Hobbies. Love playing adventure Games. *Devil May Cry* is my favorite. During my free time, I try to put ideas together and come out with projects and events.

Marietta: What are you working on right now?

KBAJ: As at now we working on getting airtime on TV XYZ and Fiesta TV, so we shooting a Pilot very soon.

Marietta: Any other person who is part of the Board of Directors?

KBAJ: Yes, I have Board of directors I'm working with and the person spearheading goes by the name Francis Nana Boakye, popularly known as Tasty Gh. He is the national President and manager of KBAJ Entertainment.

Marietta: Can we consider KBAJ Entertainment as a club or something like a community?

KBAJ: KBAJ Entertainment, as I said earlier, is a registered company and we have teams in tertiary institutions also, so yes it can be considered as a club.

Marietta:  Do you experience any challenges?

KBAJ: Challenges Yes I have.  I have no sponsorship, so everything I've invested is mine and my board of directors I’m working with and as at now, financing big events is my biggest challenge.

Marietta: How can we stalk you on Social Media?

KBAJ: You can follow us on

Facebook:  KBAJ TV || Instagram: @kbajtvgh || Twitter: @kbajtvgh || Snapchat: @kbaj_gh

Marietta: Any shout outs?

KBAJ: Shout outs to my parents and my elder brother because they've been supportive since day 1 and BIG BIG shout outs to my team been through a lot and we still together.  I want to say I appreciate them a lot

Tasty Gh
Nana Kofi Cool J
Nana Owusu
Belinda Boateng
Michael Owusu (Cobbymyk)
Eugeniox
Jeed Photography
George Essel (G-shot Photography)
Octa Sena
Joe Arthur
Yasmine (UK)
Jhnelle
Frimpong Chuckee Jnr
Richmond Kpodo
Ivan Akwasi Appiah
Kweku Jnr
Eric Kolor
Joshua Baffoe
Bismarck Odum Sackey (MANAGER OF NYCE MEDIA)
Mr. Ebenezer Hanson. (CEO OF KINGS N QUEENS RESTAURANT & BAR)
Mr. Owalabi Sikiru (CEO of SAT C Night Club)
Mr. Eric Bempong (Snr. Lecturer in Perez University College)
And to all those who have supported me and guided me to be who I am today. All I'll say is a very big thank you and God continue to bless you. You guys give me reason to keep pushing.


Thank you very much for honouring this interview, KBAJ. You can read other interviews I had with other wonderful personalities.


Hondred Percent and His WTF Album



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace