Friday 28 August 2015

Kelewele Date With Marietta (28/08/15): #MDBackToSchool


Good morning! Today's post is coming live to you at 3am. Yes! Very early.

It's a short one too. Without wasting much time, let's get started.

For me, school reopens tomorrow, and we have been in the Back to School mood for the whole month of August. I gave a little advice to all incoming freshers to survive school, and speaking of how to survive school, a post about that is coming right up.

We continued to talk about Best Tech Accessories for back to school,( my favourite back to school post),New School Year resolutions, Instagram accounts to follow if you are coming to Winneba as a student (Akwaaba, Akwaaba!), beauty must haves suggestions and what's great but not so great about going back to school. All back to school posts can be found here.

The long vacation was better than the last, and I am looking forward to better long vacs in the coming years.


One day, I was coming back from town and I boarded a tro-tro, when an old man got up to preach about Repentance. After that, he shared a devotional guide for everyone in the bus, including the driver and his 'mate' (conductor). It's called Essential Connection:Devotion for students March 2015. Even though, it's old, I like the way you can make it as a gospel journal about Jesus Christ. It has a whole lot of space for writing in it, including pages for writing what you learnt on Sundays at church. It is very organized.

That's it for today's #keleweledate. Hope to see you in my next post.

(Gasps) Do you know my blog would two years old next month? (Gasps). I'm soooo excited!

To all students, all the best in school, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace