Tuesday 18 August 2015

My Beauty Must Haves

Hi there beautiful people. How is your day? Mine is not bad at all. We are in the Back to School mood, paying fees, moving in, contacting roommates, shopping and everything.

As a lady like me, when we are making a list of things to purchase, we add our feminine products, even if it's just one. I am not a pro in the beauty section of a lady's life, but I know that some time in life, I need to show my feminine side. I need a lip balm and mascara for class and a lipstick and fragrance for a night out, to be the queen of the night, right? Right!

"Cause I'm the Queen of the night. Queen of the night! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeeaahh!"

God rest their souls; Whitney Houston and her daughter. My dad played that song for me on my 5th birthday. I bet he never knew the lyrics. Sadly.

Oh the glory days.

My beauty must haves.
Wipes


Deodorant


Moisturizer
Mini shampoo and conditioner

Nail polish + remover



Hand sanitizer

Lip balm

Face powder

Q-tips

Brow pencil

Mascara

Fragrance

Hair spray



Any beauty must haves suggestions for me, the girl who is not a pro like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace