Monday 8 June 2015

NoelInternDiaries 2015: Chapter 3. What's In My Bag?


Hello world!
Today, we are having another talk on this segment, the Noel Intern Diaries 2015. And you all know that I am a bag lover and I can't do without one. Definitely, you need a bag for your internship, right? So today, I'm going to show you what I normally put in my bag when doing my internship.

Notebook. I always carry a small sized notebook around . I'm a casual writer and love to jot down inspiration and ideas whether it is for a poem, story, blog post or even videos.

Planner. I can't go without planning my day. It became part of me since I entered secondary school.

Headphones. To be used during my break. I love listening to music, spoken word, podcasts, and other audio recordings

Phone. For the obvious reasons

Charger. I used my phone a lot, so I have to charge my phone when it is almost dead

Umbrella. It rains a lot during this period in my country

My keys. I have to get home sometime

Tissue.

Chewing gum /mint. Just to freshen my breath

Wallet.

Inhaler. I am an asthmatic patient

A Beauty Bag which contains
Hand cream
Mirror
Comb/brush
Fragrance
Hair elastics, bobby pins, clips
Hand sanitizer
Lip balm
Feminine towels
Eye liner

These are mostly the things I put it my bag used for internship. The organizations I usually intern in do not allow the bringing of laptops and pen drives.

So, ladies, what do you put in your internship bag?
#NoelInternDiaries

Stay sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace