Monday 1 June 2015

My Long Vac Essentials


Hello world!

A few days ago, I wrote about my long vacation bucket list and as I go about my duties, I get more ideas and inspiration to add to my bucket list, like religious ones.

I sat down yesterday and thought of a story. Then my mind went back to my long vac. I love long vacations. It's a perfect break time for me, though, you might miss some of your friends and the only way to see them is when school resumes  because they live very far away. Oh well. That's how life is. Life is"some way" Abi you bab?

Anyway, these are my essentials for the long vacation

  • A laptop
  • A camera and camcorder
  • Flip flops
  • Sugarcane ( That's right)
  • Grilled corn
  • A notebook and a pen (In case of a light bulb ;) )
  • Beach essentials
  • Mint (when allergies hit)
  • A mantra (thinking of one or any suggestions?)
  • Good novels ( oh yeah)
  • Playlist (oldies)
  • Chilled sobolo
  • Beautiful nail polished
  • A fantastic pair of heels
  • Hat
  • Pinterest (for inspiration)
  • Ice cream
  • Internship wardrobe
  • Internship planner
  • Sunglasses (fantastic pair)
  • Umbrella (mostly rains during the long vac)
  • Chilled soursop
  • Business cards
  • Aloe Vera lotion
  • Hair colour (thinking of dyeing my hair purple. Hahaha. Just kidding)

What's on your long vac/summer essentials?
Stay sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace