Tuesday 5 May 2015

#Bonus Air

So, I've added a new segment to my blog and it’s called #BonusAir.

This section is dedicated to all who have respiratory disorders and sometimes have difficulty in breathing especially those with asthma, hay fever, bronchitis.

One thing readers don't know about me is.......I'm a patient of hay fever and chronic asthma. Yes, so I know how you feel when you get an attack and you tend to be a burden on those around you and how they become very worried. And how you can't stay at a particular place because of known irritants and have to cover up your chest, you know those stuffs.

Don't worry, I'm here for us to chat. To be your friend and let you know that you can still dress up, douse yourself in perfume and bend down to smell natural flowers.

Until then, be on the watch out for more posts on #Bonus Air

Follow me on Twitter @MarieNoelGrant and instagram with the hash tag #BonusAir

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace