Friday 12 June 2015

I Am A Young Single Adult


I'm young and freeeeeeeee.

What a song! A song that has no tune nor rhythm, but has a high pitch. Hahaha. It's not even a song.
I'm a young single adult. I've been thinking of that phrase ever since I was 16 years old. I couldn't wait to be sweet sixteen, then super seventeen, energetic eighteen years. As soon as I turned 18, I became a young single adult, meaning

I can live on my own

I can start earning money

I can get married legally and give birth

I can make my own decisions

I have to seriously prepare for marriage

I MUST have fun. (YOLO). Good fun, of course. Not the ones that can get you injured.

I must use my young energy to do good in the world today

I must prayerfully select my Maid of Honour *wink*wink*

I must write my life song

I should start writing my life

Be matured and not naïve

I must develop my talents and passion

As a young single adult, I started to think of how life would be as soon as I decide to settle down with my future family. I know I am in my early twenties but it is not bad to think like that (I started dreaming of it when I was like 11, 12). The names of my children, the kind of life I would live. That was when I was a naïve teenager.

But now that I am a young single adult, I know that life is not a fairy tale. It is more than that. It's not bad to dream of having a beautiful life, but no matter what, life would meet Mr. and Mrs. Challenges.
I'm a young single adult, because I am not married yet and I'm young and this is the time I MUST plan prayerfully for my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace