Thursday 25 June 2015

My Fitness Routine: What's In My Gym Bag


Good morning everyone, hope you are having a great day. It has been raining here most of the time in the city, since we are in the raining season (The Wet Season). That makes it difficult for us to work out outdoors, so it's either you do it indoors or go to a nearby gym.

Whether I work out at the gym, indoors or at the beach (outdoors), I carry my gym bag with me. I'm sharing what I normally put in my gym bag.

My gym bag is a gift from a friend. She had it from a dance class. It is a drawstring bag and it's purple (My favourite colour)

Water bottle. This is very essential. My water bottle or mineral water is in my gym bag to always stay hydrated.

Notebook (Journal) + pen. I get inspiration wherever I am. I jot down inspired ideas about anything whether it is about fitness or even anything

Face towels. To clean up sweat

Phone + headphones. My phone has my workout playlist, a timer fitness apps.

Comb/hair brush: To be able to dress my hair after working out

Beauty bag which contains my fragrance, wipes, pain killers, blade, hair elastics, lip balm

Snacks. To feed on when I am done

What do you keep in your gym bag?

PS. To read more about my fitness, you can read about my workout routine and how to make abeduro juice.
More about my fitness would be coming right up. Watch out for my workout routine (The #BonusAir Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace