Monday 28 August 2017

Life Lately


Hello world!

It’s been a really long time. What I know is August is ending and September would begin. Also, 2018 is 4 months away. Yes! I will allow you to gasp. Also! We will officially enter the –ber months: September, October, November and December. And December is the month I am despacito waiting for.

Please note, despacito means slowly. Ain’t that right?

*whispers* I’m about to start listening to Christmas music. Don’t tell anyone.

What have I been up to? Well, nothing much. Life has been filled with the cold weather and reading and writing poetry. I just finished reading The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn and I love the ending so much. It was a very happy ending. I don’t know but I imagined Edwina to be Charlotte "Lottie" La Bouff in Disney’s The Princess and The Frog. Tiana’s best friend.

Ahem. I guess it’s only me.

Can we talk of the Chale Wote Festival? I attended! For the first time ever.

Everyone Was Taller Than Me...lolz xx

Saturday's Outfit


Foooood!!!

Friday....Wata Mata



With Brother

Hondred Percent

Read my interview with Hondred Percent here

Yoyo Tins Shrine



And I had fun with my young adults on the last weekend of the month.






Speaking of reading, don’t forget to read my latest posts on JUMP. Click on the links below.

Sunday Night Strategies

Beauty Hacks to Try

Things To Do Every Day

I hope you had an interesting August. See you in September.
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace