Wednesday 12 April 2017

Reasons Why I Prefer Cooking To Eating Out


Hey world!

Last time I was talking with a friend and we were talking about how some guys tend to buy food outside than to cook. Also, it was not too long ago that I was told of a lady who had cooking utensils and food, but didn’t like to cook.

Really, nigga?

Well, I don’t really blame her, because I don’t really know her reason for doing that. I thought of myself. I actually don’t consider myself as a good cook as compared to my mother, but I am hoping to get there, where I’ll get A+ in cooking than in shopping.

Oopsie!

Well, the only reasons why I’ll ever eat out would be

1. I’m new to a neighbourhood and I’m trying to adjust myself and unpack

2. My gas is finished

3. I’m sick and there’s no one to cook for me, so I need a food booster like waakye or kenkey.

4. I’m on a date

Those would be the only reasons, and I cannot imagine myself eating outside if I have food and gas.

Here’s to the reasons why I prefer to cook than to eat out.

a. I want to become a better cook and I know by cooking, I’ll be getting there one cooking session at a time. I know there’ll be days when you would be feeling lazy and all that, but on that lazy day, I’ll just put on some music and use my not-so-bad dance steps to cook.

b. I want to avoid complaints.
If I eat out, it gives me the opportunity to complain about how bad the food tastes. When I cook, and I eat my bad food, I can’t complain, I caused it.

c. I would get left overs
When you cook, the left-overs would serve as breakfast on busy mornings.

p.s. is it just me, or left-over foods are the best?

d. I can learn to garnish and take pictures of it. Who doesn’t like the sight of her own garnished foods?

It is the opportunity for me to try new recipes I have pinned on Pinterest and watched on YouTube. Sounds fun, right?

Let’s Chat: So, what about you? Do you prefer to eat out or cook your own meals at home?






Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace