Friday 28 April 2017

Kelewele Date with Marietta (28/04/2017): April Favourites


Hello world!

It is almost the ending of the month. I can’t believe we are entering into May. May means end of semester examinations, the start of the long vacation and Winneba’s very own Aboakyir.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Let’s begin today’s kelewele date.


Let’s start with Instagram Accounts I have eyes for, and it is mostly about food.


Abigi Healthy Bites is one I follow……most especially because of the colourful smoothies she display. I’m just waiting for a branch in Accra.

This is a very interesting food account which even shows behind the scenes of the food they are about to sell to their clients

This account wants me to celebrate my birthday every weekend. They are into cakes most especially

This account is dope. I am in love with it. I am an introvert and I relate to most of their posts.


To talk of shows, I haven’t really started watching the final 10 episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I am not ready for it to end, though I want to unmask A. D. Right now, I am done with 5 strong seasons of Jenifa’s Diary. Hoping to catch up with the rest of the episodes.


The Orange-Tangerine Plant at home in Accra has been producing very sweet fruits. They are huge like oranges but must be peeled in the way we peel tangerine.

Via

Easter was great, though I was mostly indoors. I went offline for about 48 hours, read The Power by Rhonda Byrne and tried to write more lifestyle blog post drafts.

Anyway, talking of lifestyle, I now write for JUMP Ghana. Jump is for Busy Ghana and I am part of the writers who write for the Lifestyle and Entertainment Segment. You can read some of my articles here and here.


Let's continue to talk on social media #keleweledate


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace