Friday 24 February 2017

Kelewele Date with Marietta (28/02/2017): February Musings


Hello world and you are welcome to this month’s kelewele where I will write and talk about all things pertaining to my interests.

February was a very short month. You wake up late and you’ll realize it is afternoon, and you’re now going to get breakfast. By the time you are done eating, it is evening, then you’ll go back to sleep.

It has been a very unproductive month for me, but I’ll try and catch up as soon as possible.

Apart from the month being unproductive, I have been up my poetry game. My inspiration comes mostly in the early hours of the morning and I try to write the idea down, if not the whole poem. On St. Valentine’s Day, I wrote some short love poems on the blog. You can read the poems here.






I was fortunate to meet my friend after 5 years. We were studying Science together and were in the same class. I was so excited to meet her.


More pictures with friends


My selfie game is getting better. FYI, I’m not good at taking selfies.

I even take selfie on a taxi’s rear view mirror

I was a twin for a day. We called each other companions.


I still visit my friend’s salon. She massages my hair though, while washing it and I like it that way.


Do you want to guest post on my blog?
Please send an email to degrantm@yahoo.com. Posts can be about art, poetry, sports, lifestyle, school, academic, social issues, health, beauty, fashion etc. Posts about politics, government, and religion will not be accepted.




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace