Tuesday 14 March 2017

Pretty Little Liars and Me


WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXTREMELY LONG POST

Hello world!

I was reading this blog (Yep, I read my own blog) and I realized I haven’t blogged about Pretty Little Liars. I was so shocked I couldn’t believe it.

I am a H-U-G-E fan of pretty little liars because of the mystery and suspense and shock in it. Those who are very close to me know I am obsessed with the show. Anytime I get a call or a text and I am asked 
what are you doing?

I’m watching PLLs.

What is PLLs?

Pretty Little Liars.


By the way, if I am watching PLL and I reply your messages, it means I really love you.

I started watching Pretty Little Liars the year 2014. When my laptop got spoilt, I stopped watching it. I felt uneasy at first, but I got over it.

I came back to it in the latter part of 2016 (somewhere in November) and watched from season 2-7A.
Now that I have to wait till April to find out who AD is, I have been watching PLL theories of various people who think someone is AD.

The various theories given have a little bit of truth in them. For instance, I watched a PLL theory which days that Maya is AD. In the series, they never said Maya was dead. They said they think the body they found is Maya’s.

See that?

Also, some said Mona killed Charlotte by using facial expressions and gestures and other things that looked so true and relatable.

Also, some claim Charlotte is still alive. The body they found was a fake body with a mask of Charlotte.

And so many other PLL theories feels.


We can’t wait for #PllEndGame. I have been scrolling Twitter every day and it now a routine for me.

I have my fingers crossed.



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace