Monday 28 November 2016

A Grateful Heart


When you walk with gratitude, you do not walk with arrogance and conceit and egotism, you walk with a spirit of thanksgiving that is becoming to you and will bless your lives
                ~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Hello world!


Sometimes, we become so busy, we do not notice the little things we should be grateful for. Some people think being grateful means, we should have enough money to buy food to eat, or clothes to wear. But gratitude is beyond that.

That is my opinion.

I think we should be grateful for this earth, for nature, for the peace we are experiencing. The laughter of children, the silly things they say, the rain. We should be grateful for the inner peace we personally enjoy, the air we breathe and many other things.


If I am to write a list of things I am grateful for, I might never end. The list is endless. As we grow, our way of showing gratitude, and knowing what to be grateful for, changes.

When I was a little girl, I used to be thankful for my toys, and family. Now, I am slowly learning about gratitude, and that will teach me not to be grateful for my nail polishes, but the Love, Grace and Mercy I experience each day.


This year, I am grateful for

  • The opportunity to inspire people during my internship
  • My creative writing soul
  • The lessons I learn during life’s trials
  • The friends who look out for me
  • The Restored Gospel
  • The Priesthood and the blessings attached to it
  • My family and their love and weirdness
  • For life in general

Let’s chat: What are you grateful for?




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace