Thursday 1 December 2016

Filled with December


Hello world!

You are most welcome to my first Blogmas 2016 post. Hahaha. I can’t believe I typed that.

Anyway, happy new month! I am excited it’s December now. You know how much I love December because of so many reasons; my birthday, the feeling, Christmas, family, loved ones, food, music, and chaw chaw things.🎄🎅🎆🎇🎉🎊 I don’t want to bore you with them. 😏

So, I am currently filled with December, and apparently, this weekend would be full of fun stuff, like bringing out the boxes of Christmas ornaments, and filling my planner of December things.


I have officially started blaring my life with Christmas music. I have created more than 3 Christmas playlists, which I don’t usually do, but I decided to make a change. I have gathered all my Christmas books and novels by my side, and I am on the Christmas movies scout, so please I am open to Christmas movies recommendations.

I did all of these this morning before coming to work, so I woke up super early. I am slowly waiting for the weekend to clear up, and do some changes and updates in my journal. More red, green, silver and gold in my surroundings.

Let December reign!!!

Boney M, are you there? What about you Piccadilly biscuits?
Source


#DecemberMiracles

p.s. I am participating in a festive fun exercise called LIGHTtheWORLD.  You can also participate no matter where you are, where you come from, or the church you attend. It’s for everyone and I invite you to participate.

It is about acts of kindnesses in 25 ways over 25 days. You can watch the initiative video here.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world.
John 9:5 ….I am the LIGHT of the world.

You can read more details here. It consists of videos and a calendar you can download to participate.
Share all your activities with the hashtag #LightTheWorld.


Let the festivity begin!!!

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace