Friday 30 September 2016

Kelewele Date with Marietta (30/09/2016): *Insert Surprised Emoji Here*


Hello world!


Wow! I am so glad to have the week come to an end. It has been a super busy week for me, and I am determined to spend this weekend and feel every fiber of the weekend. Last weekend was wasted for me, I did not do anything productive and I ended up feeling more tired when this weekend started. I am determined to tick some things on my TO DO list. I can even do some household work too, since I was not able to do them last weekend.

Today is the last Friday of the month, which brings us to the date on this blog
Drumroll please……….

Kelewele Date with Marietta *raises eyebrows twice at a fast pace*

I have started my student teaching practice, aka, internship. It has been a love-hate journey if you ask me. I teach ICT, which is Information and Communication Technology in high school. I think I have to write a whole post about it later. What do you think?
Selfie Before Work

On Wednesday, my blog turned three years old! I’m so glad I have this little baby of mine. I wrote a post about it. Go check it out here.

Tomorrow is October! Say What? October means…….. Countdown to Christmas, countdown till the end of this internship (oh, please come early), the Ghana Tertiary Awards, birthdays (yes), and I’ll try and see if I can go back to my first love of independence, Winneba, and say hi to the place. (I miss you Sir Charles Beach!!!)


Anyway, so last month, my play was performed at the Nubuke Foundation, East Legon, but unfortunately, I was not able to attend, (What?). I am yet to see the video of the production which would be sent to me soon. *can’t wait*

Who else has been making playlists according to the season? I do. A lot. So, I am yet to listen to M.anifest’s No Where Cool album. I might like some songs and had them to my playlist. (I bet I am the only one who hasn’t listen to them yet). But no wahala, right?

Anyway, have a fantastic weekend and happy new month tomorrow!

Don’t forget oo. Vote, vote and vote! Thanks in advance! Details on the image below.




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace