Monday 12 September 2016

Dreaming of You ft Selena Quintanilla


Hey world!

How is your day/night/whatever time you are reading this?

Last month or so, I watched Selena. Selena is a 1997 biographical film about the life and career of the late singer, Selena Quintanilla-Perez. Jennifer Lopez played the role of Selena in the movie.


After I watched La Bamba, I read that there was a similar movie like it, and thus how I got the movie, Selena.

I used the handkerchief as I watched the ending. It made me cry like how the La Bamba movie made me cry. I do not know why old movies with sentimental endings make me cry. I am yet to watch a modern movie with sentimental endings like this.

Over the Rainbow is one of the songs I recognized in the movie and We Belong Together, a song I heard and learnt from the La Bambamovie. The song I fell in love with and added to my playlist was Dreaming of You. It’s a very romantic song to play before you go to bed.


La Bamba and Selena have a lot in common. The characters were both full of life and made happiness their main priority, apart from their music career. They also died when they were rising in the music industry and were very young. They are both true stories. The only difference was, Ritchie was killed in a plane crash while Selena was shot by her best friend.


They both end in a very sad way, but they teach us one thing. They made the people around them happy.

Look for La Bamba and Selena to watch and thank me later.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me



P.S. Don’t forget to vote (Details on the image below)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace