Monday 4 July 2016

July Mood: Building My Own Empire


Happy Monday and happy new month!!!

June has been full of rain, and cold and cardigans and everything related to cold weather and chilly nights.

I am hoping for a happy and a month of going outside more; July.


I have a lot of things I want to try, create and do. I am currently working on new things. We are in the second half of the year. Life is running at a fast pace, by the time you realize, it’s December.

Wow!

That’s something.

Anyway, how has life been treating you? Don’t worry if life is a pain in the neck at the moment. Your time shall come, you’ll see. Just believe that.

Never compare your life to anyone else. Don’t envy someone’s life. A comfortable life does not depend on fame or riches. Laughter, enough money to buy food, friends, family, and love makes life comfortable. And don’t forget to be humble in life, because that what makes you a real learner of life.
Life is full of learning processes.

Wow, today’s posts feels so motivating. How did that happen?

Happy new month. Go out and live a good life, accomplish your goals.



P.S. I am loving my new haircut. To those of you who have been asking and those of you who haven’t noticed yet, yes, I have cut my hair and I am loving it. Don’t worry, I will go back to the flowy hairstyles again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace