Monday 25 April 2016

Wake Up With Me In Winneba: My Sunday Chapter


My Sunday at its best: Church, beverages, waffles, religious magazines, sea breeze, religious/inspirational music.

The world looks different on Sundays, especially in the society in which I come from. We usually honour the day by attending Church.


Sundays are quiet time alone for me, especially, after Church.


My Sunday routine is actually not any unique one biaa. (I’ve started talking like I am speaking to my friends, lolz xx). I wake up in the morning, put on some good religious music (most of the time, it is either the good local Gospel songs or The Mormon Tabernacle Choir), or watch some inspirational videos from the Mormon Channel or any other inspirational video. I usually get my Sunday clothes ironed and shoes picked the day before. After dressing up, I go to Church.


After church, it’s time for pictures taking with friends and a little bit of chatting here and there. Anyway, it is all good.



I come back home, and have some quiet time alone. I either read more inspiring messages, do some scripture studies, have some beautiful music playing in the background with snacks or just take a nap. Actually, it doesn’t even end there. I might go in for some sea breeze with some friends.


But for me, Sunday is the Sabbath Day. A day of rest, a day for family, a day for reflection and a day for gratitude.


How are your Sundays spent? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace