Thursday 14 April 2016

Editor In Chief



I always dream of this: the title.

Does this photo make me look like girlboss?

Editor in chief?

Chief Executive Officer?


It was my dream and it is still my dream of working for a magazine company, whether a popular one or my own magazine company.

That’s one of the reasons why I started this blog; TheMarietta DeGrant Blog is like my magazine company and I am the CEO and editor in chief.


I always imagine the life of someone working in a magazine company.

Having planners with events and duties

Abundance of cameras and studio equipment

Cute notebooks of ideas

Reviewing and rejecting articles (ouch)

Working on drafts

Photoshoots

Interviewing ordinary people and celebrities

Selfies at work pictures

Editorial conferences

Sending newsletters

Website and social media updates

Typing and editing

Designing magazine covers


I will work there. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace