Wednesday 6 January 2016

Style Inspiration Board: New Year, New Style + Tales of Nazir the Movie Premiere

Whoosh! What a looong blog title. I didn’t know how to put those words in about five/ six/ seven words. Well, it doesn’t matter!

Merry Christmas, Healthy New Year. I guess the year is going on well for you, and we thank goodness for that.

It’s a new year, and probably, some of you are changing your wardrobe. I was surfing through the internet for style inspiration for black ladies like us, and this is what I found.
Behold, style inspiration to start the New Year with.







Which one is your favourite?

Annnd, last Saturday, my boss gave me a Tales Of Nazir the Movie Premiere ticket, to watch and write a review for the site I am working for.That explains the long blog title. LOL. It is coming soon on the website.


The name is Nazir Marietta and I’m out! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace