Thursday 24 December 2015

Throw Back Thursday: Last Christmas

Music playing: Sleigh Ride by Karmin



Okay, I’m going to be real quick on this one because I am off to town, particularly Makola and if I don’t get there early and come back early, I’ll be stuck in town, and can’t come home until after the holidays. (Just kidding, but I am serious about the getting stuck in town part)

Everywhere is busy. Holiday hustle and bustle.

Today’s post is a throwback post. Last year, on my birthday, I did a photo shoot. A birthday/Christmas photo shoot. I love the dress, and the photo shoot was so much fun. I love photo shoots, which made me love fashion posts, though, I will never be the best in fashion posts.

Below are some of the results of last year’s birthday/ Christmas photo shoot.




























OMG! Do you know tomorrow is my birthday? OMG! Less than 24 hours for me to be another twenty something year old lady! OMG! I am growing older! OMG! Life is a big ice cream.
And OMG!!! Tomorrow is Christmas!!!

Stay sweet!!! Happy holidays!


QOTD: What is your favourite Christmas movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace