Friday 25 September 2015

Kelewele Date with Marietta (25/09/15): What's Up?

Now playing: Flashlight by Jessie J

Hello friends! What have you been up to? Serious lectures started this month, so everyone is super "student" busy.

Beginning the Kelewele Date.....

Loading.....


As you can see on top of the post, I wrote Now Playing: Flashlight by Jessie J. It has been on repeat for a long time now. I love it and I'm playing it right now. My favourite lines are:

 I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)
You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight

Stonebwoy liked a photo of him on my instagram page. Remember my story of him? Thanks Stonebwoy! Much love!


Authors are making Twitter a literary genre. It would be fun, making a story in 140 characters. I am yet to try it. Read more about it here.

My creative friend; Kingsley Kojo Antwi has started The Abanga Series. I wrote a review of it here. The #SayNoToDV Against Women campaign went viral for two weeks now. Subscribe to their YouTube channel here



Brrr! The weather has been so chilly. Now the mornings are all about hot Milo, hot Milo. If you're nearer to the sea breeze, what do you expect?


Guess what? My blog would be TWO years old on Monday. I am super excited. Two years??? Woooow!

Monday was a holiday (founders day) and in celebration of it, we went on hiking, from Winneba to a far away town. If you were on your instagram game, you would have seen some photos.











Remember this? It was behind the old 200 cedis coin. If I was to visit the past with a time machine, I would have been rich. Maybe, for a moment.


Pop Sugar Fitness is starting a 21 Day Flat Tummy challenge next month, October.  Want to join? See details here. I'm going to be a part of it. Let's do it together.

 So how has your month been?
Remember let's continue to chat on social media using #keleweledate.
Stay sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace