Saturday 11 July 2015

You Look SPECtacular

Hey there
I hope your day is off to a wonderful start, and you are enjoying your weekend already. I'm relaxing and enjoying the music in dancing to. The dance is not a good one though.

Today, I want to be talking about makeup for glasses wearers. I am a glasses wearer. (Confession: I don't like wearing glasses, but what can I do about it?) But it makes me look smart and intelligent! Amazingly, I wear glasses and love technology and Science too. I'm a nerd right? Nooo. Hahahaha. I'm planning of making a TV series about three friends ( two guys and a girl) who are computer wizards and witch, what do you think?

I'll name it, Revolution! Or The Revolution.Which one sounds scarier?

Enough of my imagination, let's get started already.


1. Wear your hair in a ponytail. That is, if your hair is long.

2. Clean /wash your face to remove impurities

3. Define your brows by straightening them

4. Apply your face powder

5. Apply an eye primer

6. Apply your eye shadow. Sticking to neutral is the perfect suggestion

7. Apply eyeliner. Thick frame ( thick eyeliner)

8. Don't be scared to use mascara. Apply 2-3 coats of mascara. Don't forget the lower eye lashes

9. For lipstick, since you used neutral eye shadow, you can use a bold lip colour. Remember, this is optional.
Have fun!!! And happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace