Monday 27 July 2015

Blog Announcement !!!

Hello world!

How is your day going? Great, right? Or not so great. I'm having a great me-time this long vac and I'm slowly crossing out my long vac bucket list.

Anyway, I have an announcement to make.

Everyone has heard of tumblr, right? (Like....duh) Who hasn't? I remember it became so huge when I was a teenager, everyone was having an account. So I made one, but the sad thing is I didn't know what to use it for. Yes, you heard me. I created it when I was in secondary school but had no idea what to use it for. But my account is  not dead. I still remember my username and password.

But........ I've gotten an idea.

I now know what to use it for.

World, I'm using my tumblr account for my literary works.

There, I would be posting my short stories, poems and other literary works of mine. That little space of the internet would be used for that.

That's right. But even though, that place would be used for that, I'll still be posting them here again, because this blog was originally used for my literary works before it turned into a "literary/lifestyle " blog.

So head over to Marietta's Literary Bag for a more experience of literary works of Marietta DeGrant.

It just got better.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace