Tuesday 26 May 2015

School Year Is Over


School closes down this week for the long vacation. I'm so happy that I can forget about school at least for a while. This semester has been full of"complex algorithms", complex doubts and more complex discouragements. But it doesn't matter. It's all part of school life. So, what are y'all people, doing for the long vacation? It's amazing, how we are all eager to vacate, and then we are bored and frustrated to death. I remember, I started my long vac plans in March because I was desperate for a break, but thank God for Easter. The Easter Break helped me to unwind.

This is my Bucket list for the long vacation, which is approximately 90 days or so.


  •  Clean my room 
  •  Go for camping or a summit
  •  Shopping
  •  Have some quality me -time
  • Learn new recipes
  • Go for workshops and seminars
  • Internship /attachment (still not sure)
  • Make videos about education
  • Purchase magazines
  • Read novels
  • Have movie night with siblings
  • Continue writing the unfinished novel
  • Enter into a writing contest
  • Learn how to use photoshop (if I get my laptop)
  • Feature on Citi FM again
  • Attempt drawing (Seriously. Ikr)
  • Make an old cools playlist. What's wrong with jamming to old tunes
  • Try a DIY project
  • Make zine covers
  • Try a remote internship
  • Go a whole day without my entertainer  (my phone)
  • Make tie dye t shirts
  • Try writing 10 rhyming poetry 
So, what's on your bucket list when school's out?
Stay sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace