Wednesday 14 February 2018

A Poem for You


I don’t know whether the official colour(s) for St. Valentine’s Day is red or red and white.


Good morning and happy red day!

I don’t know whether the official colour(s) for St. Valentine’s Day is red or red and white. Some of us did not wake up to red roses and a surprise chocolate and teddy bear or breakfast in bed and yada yada yada.

When I woke up this morning, I was hoping of seeing some love captions with associating pictures on Twitter and Instagram and maybe Facebook.

Like….

Oh, see what she bought me. I love her so much.

My boyfriend is the best. He surprised me with breakfast in bed.

Then we will react with the love reaction and go like awwws and ohhhs.

After 14th, end of story.

But I have a poem for you today. *insert crowd going wild*. Because that’s how we do every year on the blog right?

Some Things I Love about Him (page 1)
His eyes, like the moonlight made of red dust
His touch, like the kisses of delicate roses
His kisses, like the shores of a happy beach
His hugs, filled with heavenly kisses
His voice, required to open my heart’s gate
His laughter, welcoming me home

So, for your information, this poem was written last year. I decided to review it and make some changes, so the words on the photo might slightly differ from what was just typed on here.

Have a nice day everyone!



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace