Friday 9 February 2018

The Valentine Talk ft. Aquilas


Aquilas Out with New Single 'My Baby’
40K Records & RS Music presents you this piece, titled ‘My Baby’ by sensational versatile act Aquilas. This song is inspired by true life experiences
This awesome vibe is strictly created for your amusements, make sure you always have it on your playlist. The song was mixed by T2 and mastered by Slim Drumz.


Hello world!

It is 5 days to the day of love and chocolates and romance and xoxo, so I grabbed Aquilas and forced him to talk about love.
Just kidding, I didn’t force him.

So I asked him about love and the St. Valentine Day celebration and most importantly about his new single; My Baby which was inspired by true life events.

After all, you are not the only one who doesn’t normally celebrate the Val’s day. He also doesn’t celebrate it.

Say what! You are not alone.

Marietta: Tell us about Valentine's Day. How do you feel about it?

Aquilas: I feel Valentine’s Day is the best time to show love since it’s accepted worldwide that it’s the time to show love

Marietta: What does love mean to you?

Aquilas: Love means taking responsibilities for your partner to make her happy

Marietta: Tell us what your ideal Valentine's Day celebration looks like.

Aquilas: Mostly I don’t celebrate Valentine's Day so I will be home writing music as usual


Marietta: What Valentine's Day activities can you recommend for people who are single?

Aquilas: Maybe seeing a comedy show

Marietta: Tell us about your new single My Baby


Aquilas: My baby was one of the songs I feel I took time to write and it is my best so far and the response is great.

Shout outs to all my fans and those supporting me.

Download his new single here

Follow him on social media






Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace