Monday 19 June 2017

Weekday Scribbles



So I decided to blog about nothing in particular today. I just felt like writing something but I didn’t know what. Even the title is a problem. Please enjoy my useless updates on nothing.

Going Home


Going home from work/school/whatever has this kind of atmosphere that makes going home a happy destination. As we walk, we meet other people with different expectations. The smell of popcorn less than 100 meters away, the smoke of barbecue on the grill, the grilled corn seller tempting you makes life seem so full to the extent that the annoyance or stress you acquired from wherever you are coming from seem to disappear. Just because you are closer to home. Your bed just awaits you.

Poetry


Can we ever get tired of poetry and the lines we do not understand? Sometimes, you feel like you want to write a poem so bad, but the words aren’t floating in your head, but rather above your head. You stare at your journal or your computer screen but the words are just laughing and making fun of each other above your head. Can anything get any worse?

Dear words, just sit still in my brain! I am closing my eyes, by the time I open them, I should see some words before my eyes.

More laughing, more mockery of each other.

Oh well. They just want to play with each other before I play with them.

The John and John Movie



Life is too short…..for long story.

Thank you for reading my useless updates.


Pray I don’t write another one.


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace