Sunday 14 May 2017

An Open Letter to My Mother


Dear Sweet Mother,

I always try to write a poem for you every Mother’s Day but I can’t because I end up writing a very lengthy poem. So, I decided, why not write a letter to you. You, I call my mother.

You know, I’m the best Christmas gift you have ever received. And with your name as Mary too, I can imagine your outburst of joy in your heart. Another Mary giving birth on Christmas day.

Mummy, you are an epitome of Grace, a living testimony. You taught me a whole lot of things, like dreaming big and reminding me that I can make it in life and live my dream life. Thank you for not giving up on me, and I’m sorry for not being the daughter you trained me to be. I can be very stubborn, but trust me Mum, I’m get better.

You sacrificed your life to take care of me. You’ve done crazy things to keep me alive, and I appreciate you, every day and pray for you.

Thank you for taking care of me and still taking care of me.




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace