Thursday 12 January 2017

The Writer’s Voice….and a Backpack


It’s been few days into the New Year and the Harmattan suddenly disappeared. (Well, good riddance). Instead, the weather has become somewhat hot, and high. I bet the sun has made New Year resolutions too.

I have been writing some bad poetry recently. I am more into writing short poetry and shorter ones.
Like these ones…..proudly photoshopped on African print cloth.

I have been searching for my kind of writer’s voice. I have been trying new ways of writing. Last year was a good writing year to the extent of having my debut play staged. I’m so blessed.

I am hoping to try spoken word. My voice is not the smooth, soft type and my voice over gadgets sounds like something else. Maybe, I need to sip more water before talking over gadgets.

My creative writing journal is almost full, and I am planning to use an old notebook to continue writing. Now, I carry my journal everywhere, so I use my backpack more often.

I need to go out more often and explore the living life and write about them. I am hoping to share my works with you online and be more creative and write more creative content and share more creative content. I want my blogs to have more creative content, not just news and how to do certain things.  I want to write things that we all relate to.

This semester would be a busy one. The year 2017 would be a very busy one, from this month till December.

Here’s to the year of writing more and staying out and becoming more creative in every aspect…even in fashion.

Let’s chat: What have you planned with your writing life, or what do you want to read from me?


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace