Tuesday 17 January 2017

A Marietta DeGrant Poem: Can I Tell You?


I can tell you of my aesthetic dreams
The ones that makes my life look like a dreamland
But if it bores you, it’s ok
I see you are a different taste

I can still tell you of how I look kelewele
The feeling it gives my tongue
But it’s ok if you don’t like it
Because of the spices that makes your nose run

Maybe I can show you my journals
I wrote a story of a girl
I wrote a poem about a boy
But it’s ok if it doesn’t interest you
You hate to read

Can I tell you about the boy next door?
I can tell you about how I admire his lips
And the eyes he uses to wink at me
But it’s ok if you don’t want to listen
You are only interested in yourself


Can I still tell you about my aesthetic dreams?


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace