Wednesday 25 January 2017

Texts That Would Never Be Sent


Hello world, and January just decided to slow down.

Don’t worry, it would soon be over.

I was sitting down one January day and there was a text I wanted to send to someone. But I realized that, it was not worth it at all, and it wasn’t even necessary to send that text. There have been couple of times when I wanted to send a certain text and see the reaction there would get. Like this one.

I mean, if I send this, I am signing my emotional death warrant.

I mean, how dare you? You are bringing a guy to sleep in your room for the night?

Na-uh. Not happening.

I would never send a text like that. I can only imagine it.

Now, there was a year when I was very hungry in school, it almost spoilt m grades. In fact, I think it did spoil my grades. How was I supposed to survive hunger and code? I am so glad I never sent a text like this to my mum. I would receive a phone lecture in return.

I sometimes write poems about people I like and people I love. (There is a difference). I once wrote a poem about someone. I wanted to tell her about it, but I didn’t want her head to swell, so I kept it to myself. It’s just better than way.


Shout outs to those nights when you want your someone to come over.

And oh, a text to those gossips who….don’t know how to gossip.

Let’s chat: Is there any text you wouldn’t send?




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace