Saturday 24 December 2016

The Life before Christmas


Welcome to the dawn of Christmas Eve! It is Saturday, and I am highly awake. Tomorrow is Christmas, and my birthday! I am fully determined this year to celebrate it, though it won’t be in grand style. This Christmas won’t be like the last years. I fell ill in November and most of our Christmas savings were used to pay the hospital bills.

So, it is the life before Christmas, and all through my dark room. Not a creature was stirring, not even the mosquito, except for the dog that just sent the barking signal for others to follow. I won’t be surprised if I use a longer time to write this post because I pause continuously, and frequently. I do not have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. Father Christmas wouldn’t be around this dawn. He would come this evening, the night before Christmas.

So, today is the eve. I have nothing much planned for today, except for hanging out with friends, playing games and taking selfies and pictures. I might as well, go round the neighbourhood and see what other churches are doing tonight. Or just go out and take a couple of pictures.

I am currently silently playing Christmas music. I might as well, tune up the volume to annoy the Scrooges. (Silly Me). After publishing this, I am going to bed.

Can you believe tomorrow is Christmas? I am overjoyed.



What are your plans for Christmas Eve?

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace