Monday 12 December 2016

Let’s Talk About Christmas Movies


What is the celebration of Christmas without watching some good Christmas movies, videos or TV Specials? Sometimes, we need that motivation to see that we get an urge to celebrate it.

I used to love watching movies, when I was a younger and in secondary school. I am more of a reader now than a watcher. But I love me some Christmas movies. These are some of the Christmas movies I love

The Muppets Christmas Carol


I remember when I was a little girl, I saw the commercial of this movie in our video cassettes. The commercial looked scary, so I had no desire to watch it. But as I grew up, the fear left and I had the courage to watch, and I tell you, it wasn’t that scary as I imagined.

Home Alone

I grew up with this movie. If you haven’t seen it yet, then you are not a Ghanaian. This movie is a bonus on television here in Ghana.

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York


This is the part 2 of Home Alone with the same characters, and the return of the burglars. But this time, the adventure was done in New York, not Chicago.

The Polar Express

This movie is so magical and beautiful. I just love it. I don’t need to say much, but go watch it.

Barbie in ‘A Christmas Carol’

I love this movie, because it is beautiful, fashion is fabulous and Catherine is pretty.

It’s a Wonderful Life

I just got to watch this movie last year. I even wrote areview about it. it is not entirely a Christmas movie, but the ending makes you feel festive and emotional.

A Charlie Brown Christmas

I have been watching this cartoon since I was a little girl, and this movie makes me nostalgic. It reminds me of my childhood and makes me laugh, because cartoons of those days look funny.

Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas

Funnily enough, I watched this before seeing Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas. So, I fell in love with it. That doesn’t mean, I do not like Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas. I love that one too.

LDS’ Joy to the World

This is a great movie to watch on Christmas Eve. It is about the birth of Christ, and the accompaniment of the voices of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir made it so heavenly.

Charlie Chaplin’s Gold Rush

I do not know why I added this to the list, but the song Auld Lang Syne by Mariah Carey is playing right now as I type this, and it reminds me of this movie, when Charlie Chaplin was stood up by Georgia (who was his crush) and her friends on New Year’s Eve.

I currently have more Christmas movies waiting for me to watch them. It is one of my December goals to watch more festive movies.

Any Christmas Movie Recommendations?


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace