Thursday 3 November 2016

#InternDiaries Chp 0.4: The Writings on the Walls of a High School


As I teach or invigilate a class, I read the writings on the walls. You know that moment when you want to write a roll call of your squad, or just leave your nicknames on the walls. That shows, you are in a secondary school.
I was here som.


We were all there some. It took me back to my high school, where people wrote on the walls. I vividly remember Esther Smith was here som, which was on the ceiling of the form 2 block in the high school I attended. My internship brings memories, high school memories.


Some of the writings on the walls are about the end times, some are wise sayings, and others are things you do not understand. They sound Greek to me, probably, a language they understand.  Other writings too are cringe worthy. You wouldn’t know what made them to write that. Anyway, that is SHS life for you. A time to remember, and look back at your naïve selves.

I don’t remember leaving my mark in high school, but I remember when I was in form two, everyone wrote her name/nickname on the blackboard before, covering it with a brand new white Formica Board. So at least, I left a mark in high school. At least, one.

Let’s chat: Did you write on your high school walls? Did you leave a mark? Do you remember what you wrote?




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace