Monday 21 November 2016

A Day in the Life: The #InternDiaries Edition


Hello world!


Sometimes, I read or watch people talk, or show their typical day in the life. Mine is not an extraordinary one. I wake up, go to work, come home, eat and sleep.

But I have written about two A Day In the Life posts and people seem to enjoy it. My blog is the only place I can write or talk about things like these, because when I write my autobiographies and memoirs, you might not see stuffs like these.

So, here is a day in my life, as an intern.

04:44am Alarm goes off for the first time. Time to stretch and close my eyes again

05:07am Second alarm goes off. Personal time (devotion, journaling, music) and checking social media and emails

05:30am thereabout House chores, prepare fire for water and breakfast

06:00am Personal hygiene. You know, those things……

06:30am Breakfast, dressing up, check everything is in my backpack

07:15/07:20am off to work

08:00am Check planner, relax as I get to work. Here, I try to do work intended for the day. If I get a free time, I journal, write or blog or my project work. If I get some free time, I run personal errands. I do not always go for break, since I am trying to save up some money for some upkeep.

03:30pm we close from work, and linger around.

04:30pm thereabout I get home, try to relax, do chores, get something to eat.

06:30-07:30pm Personal time. I read, or watch a favourite show, journal, or be on social media. Plan what should be done the next day. I mostly chill on the corridor with Mom.

09:30pm Time for bed. Sometimes, I sleep later than that.

This is a typical day in the life of me as an intern. Some days are more fun, some are much boring. But this is just a typical outline.


p.s. Watch out!!!



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace