Friday 28 October 2016

Kelewele Date with Marietta (28/10/2016): October Ending


Hello world! Bonjour!

Today is the last Friday of the month, which means, it’s time for a kelewele date with me.

Anyway, before anything else, let me say a huge thank you to you all, for supporting me and encouraging me during the nomination and voting of the Ghana Tertiary Awards. Unfortunately, we did not win the Most Influential Student Blogger/Writer. But thank you for all your vim. I love you all, and thank you for believing in me.

We are still in the internship mood, teaching and learning and writing our final year project work. This month has been a very busy month for me since the beginning of the month. I am excited the weekend is around the corner, and I would get some time to rest.


This internship has made me see the value of weekends. Of course, I valued weekends when I was having the normal school session but I am now doing an 8 to 5 session of teaching, project work, and office work, so you can imagine. I need four days of weekend every week.

Do you know that #keleweledate on the blog is two years old? It’s been an incredible journey of useless updates and chats, but it was fun right? And it still is.

We slowly getting to the end of the year, which means three four things; end of internship, my birthday, the elections and Christmas!!! Please be safe, and let us laugh together over a glass of classic sobolo, and some kelewele.

See you next month, y’all.

And happy new month in advance.
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace