Friday 7 October 2016

Dark


Dark makeup is one of my favourite things. I don’t really know why, but I like the feel and the look of it. Black, brown, dark purple etc. Those are my favourite kind of makeup colours. Not pink, red, orange, yellow etc. Even though I have some pink lipsticks, and I’m about to buy red ones.

Anyway, so I did this makeup somewhere in June and it was a rainy month. But I liked to look dark. Some people said it’s not right, but I don’t care. I’m an off and on person when it comes to makeup. Sometimes, I really need it. Other days too, I don’t feel like holding the brush. But I love lipsticks. If I don’t do anything at all, at least, lipsticks/lip balm/lip gloss makes my lips rock.


Dark is like a kind of mystery. A mystery that cannot be describe. Some people associate dark to misery and sorrow and those dark things.

But I see dark to be imperfection, the moment you need white, or light. You need to be dark so that white stains can make you beautiful.


Dark describes my imperfections, and I love dark.

Even though these colours are not really dark, they are closer to dark, and are appropriate for those June rainy days.

Maybe, I should write this post next year in June.



Selfie after the makeup shoot


Let’s Chat: What’s your favourite shade of makeup?


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace