Friday 10 June 2016

Poetry: Nail Polish

Hello world! It's been long a poem by me was featured on the blog. 
Here you go. One for you, written earlier this year.

NAIL POLISH

The cover as my brush
And my nails as my canvas
I need pink for cuteness
I need white for coziness
Oh, I need the colour red for confidence
Black would make me look dark
Purple will make me look smart
Oh gold, oh gold
Come and make me look rich
Brown, make me retain my African colour
Nude, bring me newness, a fresh start
Silver, remind me of Christmas
The colour peach
Remind me of who I am
I am Marietta

And I love the peach nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace