Friday 24 June 2016

Kelewele Date with Marietta (24/06/16): Long Vac Talk #2



Hello world!
Welcome to today’s kelewele date where we talk about everything. Have you ever thought of asking yourself; if this was supposed to be a real kelewele date, and we are chatting face to face over a bowl of kelewele, what would you tell me?
I sometimes think, I shouldn’t be the only one doing the talking, I think I should have a real kelewele date or let you do the talking.
What do you think?
Be thinking about it as we start this month’s date.

Let’s talk about some goodreads.

I am currently reading The Heart Remembers by June Masters Bacher. This month, there has been less reading than I planned for. I have read only 3 books, and to me, that is not enough at all.
Any book recommendations? By the way, if you are on Goodreads, follow me there and let’s talk about good books.

Still on reading, I have been reading a lot of Manga lately. Manga is a Japanese form of comic strip. I have a manga app on my phone, but have not been using it. So this long vac, I have been using the Manga Blaze App a lot. I am currently reading It’s Not My Fault That I’m Not Popular.

Can I get some recommendations?

I have been having this strong desire to travel and see new places, go on adventures, explore new places. What is the word for that? Wanderlust! I have even made mood boards for places I want to travel to, and pining, pining, pining.
Thank goodness for Pinterest.

News flash

hey Instagram peeps, follow abigi_healthybits on IG to order for healthy smoothies and vegetable salads. If you are in Accra and you are want to order, luckily for you, they take weekend orders, so there isn’t any problem at all.

Visit their Instagram page and check their bio for the contact. Don’t forget to follow, and like. With the world now full of dirty lifestyles, there are still ways of living a healthy lifestyle, so follow to order for healthy meals.


We harvested tangerines from our little backyard farm at home. They were so juicy and yummy. I am so proud of my family being able to plant trees of fruits. Personal farming is so beneficial. You should try it. It’s not too late. Don’t wait for a new year to start a backyard farm.

This was the biggest one we got. It was yummy and juicy.



A song that is on repeat on my playlist is Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. I am in love with it, and I play it almost every day. That was what was playing until I got to hear of Uriah’s death. Now, currently playing is Simon and Garfunkel’s Bridge over Troubled Waters.

If this was a real kelewele date, what would you tell me?


True!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace