Monday 16 May 2016

Life Lately


Hi! I went missing in action (M.I.A) a little bit. But I am back and will hang around for a long time.

Yes! A very looong time.
\
It’s time for me to catch up with my favourite blogs, novels waiting for me in a suburb of the city and so many other things I want to tell you about.

UEW NUGS Excellence Awards.


If you didn’t know, yours truly won the excellence Awards for Best Student Writer. My head wants to explode because I am writing this. I am one step moving there. Being a writer, and inspiring others to do the same.


Aboakyer 2016 + Exams


Ugh… I don’t feel like talking about this, because I did not get the time to celebrate, but I did a little bit of it. Exams started before the festival, so there was no desire and no time to observe, but anyway, there is always next year.

Moving On Up
{Source}

I can’t believe I am moving to the city and will come back to my adventurous town after the New Year. It looks very far far away, and I’ll miss the people who make me desire for an adventure. I’ll miss the people who annoy me, make me laugh, give me a shoulder to rely on. I’ll miss the mood of the town. We finish writing our papers and doing presentations last Friday, and we wanted to take a group picture of group selfie with our friends and mates, but it rained and everyone scattered and were running in the rain. Hopefully, no one slipped, hehehe xx. We have already started missing everyone, and the life.


Blogging Awards


Coming Friday is the Ghana Blogging and Social Media Awards, and I am now freaking out. I haven’t picked my dress yet, and haven’t decided what I will be doing and all, but I am excited to be attending. I hope to make new friends, and drink like an executive, with my legs crossed, and with me, swirling my drink in my glass. 

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace