Monday 4 April 2016

Poetry: Dream Of Me


Do you dream of me?

When you close your eyes, do you dream of me?
When you hear my name, do you dream of me?
Do you dream of my smiles?
Do you dream of my laughter?
Do you dream of my tears?
Do you dream of my touch?
My caress
My squeeze
My complaints
My annoyance

Do you dream of my prayers for you?
My fast for you?

Do you dream of my love for you?
My want of you?
My need of you?

When you see my face, do you dream of me?
When you hear my voice, do you dream of me?
Do you dream of my mistakes?
My imperfections
My downfall
My adversary
My adversity



When you see my lips, do you dream of my kisses?
My soft whisperings
My lullaby
When you see my eyes, do you dream of my tears?
My joy
My sadness
My little white lies

When you see my heart, do you dream of my love for you?
My anger
My heavenly peace
When you see me, do you dream of my feelings?
My excitement
My shiver


Do you ever dream of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace