Wednesday 6 April 2016

A Day In The Life of My Creative Journal


I have been keeping creative journals as long as I can remember. I have them in different sizes and shapes and styles.

You might be wondering what I usually write in my creative journal. I usually write

Poetry



Short stories


Story ideas

Phrases that come into my head


Some parts of a song I love (the lyrics)



Disqualified art (art that are not worth the look)

My creative journal is my way of escape, my way of writing down my creative feelings and I hope, it takes me along throughout this lifetime.






Proud to be a nineties chick, I mean kid, Hehehe xx.


Do you keep creative journals? What do you write in them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace