Friday 1 April 2016

Marietta DeGrant? ..... Present, please!



Hello world!

Good morning!!!

How are you all?

I miss this place! And I miss you!

I’m back! Back for good. I don’t think I will ever go on blogging break, again because I felt empty.


Oh it feels so good to be back!

So since this is the first post I am writing after I went on break, why don’t we do some life updates, huh?

On Campus Teaching Practice
We have started our pre-internship seminar and on-campus teaching practice and there are lots of mistakes we are making. We laugh at our own mistakes, after all, life is short. It is not easy to be a teacher. I feel teachers are unique, have great talents and should be blessed. I for one, I have problem with standing in front of people to talk. I have what I personally call, audiencephobia. It’s very pathetic but I hope it gets better time after time.
\
Holiday Vibes

For me, Friday 4th March, was the beginning of my holiday lifestyle. After the on-campus teaching practice, I rushed home to get ready for Saturday. That was the day my friends and I went to Aqua Safari Resort at Big Ada. The place is beautiful and peaceful. I hope one day, we all get time and money to go there again to visit and enjoy the place to the fullest.

The Rehab Centre

Disability is not inability.
One Wednesday, we visited the Accra Rehabilitation Centre. There, we learnt that everyone has a disability. If a blind man can read and interpret the braille with his fingers, but you can’t, your inability to do that is a disability. But you can learn it, therefore it’s not an inability.
Am I making sense??? Never mind.
Everyone is talented even those with special needs. Yes!

Best New Blog and Best Blogger

You know what? My blog was nominated as Best New Blog and Best Blogger. OMG!!!! I couldn’t believe it! Like seriously! I knew I was part of the long list of nominees, but when Blogging Ghana tweeted me that I was part of the shortlisted finalists, I was flabbergasted. I am in the same category as Ameyaw Debrah, the man I look up to. ……………..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Actually, I am too excited to write.
So go here to vote for The Marietta DeGrant Blog as Best New Blog and Marietta DeGrant as Best Blogger. Read instructions carefully to vote
Eeee.

20th March

A lot of activities went on on the 20th of March. First of all, it was Palm Sunday, and it was the crowning of the 174th Anniversary of the Relief Society of the Church I attend.

After, there was a birthday party of a great man. When the party ended, I got dressed to go watch the movie premiere of a two cast movie, Once in a Lifetime. I wrote the review of the movie here.


Easter Break


This Easter was a me-time holiday for me, I did not go out much and I did a catch up on movies that I have been piling up since after Christmas. At least, I did relax with a can of malt and that ginger drink they call lamojin.

Bad Hair Journey
My hair is in a poor state right now, and I am so upset about it. Now, I am reading lots of hair stories and posts like Cara’s own and others.

That is all the updates I have for you now. Anyway, I will never ever go on a blogging break again, unless I am ill, or travelling or something……..
See you soon.
Ps. Don’t forget to vote oo. Go here to vote for The Marietta DeGrant Blog as best new blog and Marietta DeGrant as best blogger. Confirm the link delivered in email to verify before you vote.
I still can’t believe I have been nominated. Wish me good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace