Wednesday 20 August 2014

Activating Back To School Mode

*pressing some brain buttons*
Activating Back To School Mode
Loading.......Processing.......(which would take a while)

The Long Vac is over(I still can't accept that fact) and I'm about to set off.....to school (I wish I would set off for another reason. Maybe, visiting a place on my wanderlust pinterest board, but anyway, what can I do? It's time for me to go to school.


New school year is just like the New Year, but this one is for those going back to school. It's full of resolutions and shopping and a whole lot of self preparation in it. I personally have goals for the new academic year.

  • Have a better calendar system for time management. I'm very good at planning for the day, week, month but I'm very bad at time management. So, this year, I plan on working on my time management.
  • Work at the school's radio station. I had this dream after I completed secondary school and since I was a guest on Citi Fm, I had the desire to try it. Maybe, I can do my own show there.
  • Blog about Winneba life and school life.
  • Visit the beach often. The beach is a refreshing place to de-stress and get inspiration.
  • Reward myself after a good work done. I deserve a chocolate or ice cream after a hard day's work, right?
All right. That's it. What are your new school year resolutions? Share on twitter with the hashtag #back2schoolwithnoel



Happy New School Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace